Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Madison (State Capitol - University - Central) Sheraton Madison

ggordon
By ggordon,
in

I have been traveling to Madison a couple times a year for the last 10 years or so, for both business and pleasure and usually use either Hot.wire or Price.line.  Usually I get the hotel I want, although it is sometimes difficult to figure out the 3.5 star hotels downtown.  Sometimes I want to be near the Capitol, and sometimes I want the free parking and central location/easy driving from the Sheraton, even though it is not walking distance from downtown.  Through trial and error over the years, I have discovered that it is impossible to know which property you will get using Priceline, but the you can guarantee getting the Sheraton through Hot.wire because it is currently the only 3.5 star property with free parking.

This trip I waited til the last minute, and was rewarded.  A month ago, the 3 to 3.5 star properties were all between $90 and $120 per night on Hot.wire and Priceline.Express.  I finally noticed this $67 rate on Hotwire (a 65% discount) a day before my trip and snapped it up, using the BetterBidding HOTWIRE link.

Amenities: Free Parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access

3 nights Hotwire Hot Rate Room@ $67.00/night $201.00

Tax recovery charges & fees $42.26

Subtotal $243.26

Hotwire Total $243.26

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]