Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Portland (Lake Oswego - Tigard) Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego

AEmgee
By AEmgee,
in

Wow, it's been a long time since I've used Priceline for Oregon.  I used to get this hotel for $39/night back in the day (2005)!  There also seems to be something going on in Portland the week of August 10 as many hotels have very high pricing.

Your Hotel Deal is in the Bag!

Congratulations. We just booked your stay at the Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego for just $132 a night. See your complete hotel itinerary below.

Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego 3½ star

Lake Oswego - Tigard

14811 Kruse Oaks Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Check-In: Mon, Aug 11, 2014 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 / 12:00 PM

Rooms: 1 room / 3 nights

Price: $132 (avg. per room, per night)

Rooms: 1

Nights: 3

This is my first time using PRICELINE EXPRESS.  The only reason I chose to go this route is because i had a $20 coupon.  I had tried Name Your Own Price bids up to $126/night (= total price $443.84 after fees and taxes) so it didn't make sense to keep bidding when it would have cost more than this PRICELINE EXPRESS final price. 

The regular rate on Crowne Plaza's website is $185.67/night.  I could have gotten a non-refundable IHG Friends and Family rate totalling $486.36 (about $43 more for the 3 nights), which could potentially be associated with getting better treatment at the hotel (no Priceline room or stink eye).  Priceline pricing certainly is not what it used to be!

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

AMENITIES:

Indoor or outdoor pool

Pets allowed

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Free Internet

Business Center

On the screen where numerous hotels were listed, hovering over the swimming pool icon would show "Indoor or outdoor pool".  However, once clicking on the specific hotel, the Guaranteed Amenities showed Indoor Swimming Pool AND Outdoor Swimming Pool.  This property actually only has one swimming pool, but part of it is indoors and part of it is outdoors, so technically it qualifies as having both amenities.

Thank you for the follow-up... please always post the 'more detailed' amenity description that is shown after clicking the offer (Internet is another amenity that provides more details after clicking thru on the offer)

It would also be appreciated if you used the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board for your future bidding, searches, and travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]