Hotwire Hotel: Possible Hotwire ID?

dignash
By dignash,
in

I would appreciate if someone could give me their educated guess on the name of these three choices:

All for August 15-17

Magnificent Mile North - Water Tower

5*  $271

Free WiFi

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Pool

Pets

Biz Center

Smoke-free Rooms

Tennis

4.5*  $200

Internet Access

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Pool

Indoor Pool

Pets

Biz Center

Smoke-free Rooms

4*  $148

Internet Access

Fitness Center

Restaurant
Pets

Biz Center

Smoke-free Rooms

Boutique

Laundry

Golf

Thanks for looking.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please include all amenities, including accessible amenities.  Additionally, I'm very familiar with Chicago - please let me know if you have any city questions at all.

Additionally, in terms of 5*/4.5*/4*, what are you looking for - more in the way of amenities, or nice place to sleep and will be out most of the time?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

???

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess I do seem all over the board on that one. Haha. I did use the bidding helper for my info. I am basically looking for the best thing I can find between 200 and 250. Looking for luxe or hip.

Perfect - any specifics on what you are looking for are quite helpful when searching/researching.

In terms of BiddingHelper.com, please include the accessible amenities also showing.

Taking hip/luxe into account, I see a 4.5* in the Mag Mile-RN area on HOTWIRE with these amenities:

• Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • Spa Services
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower
This would be a possible match for the James.

I'm also seeing a 4* in the Mag Mile N-Water Tower area:

• Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Boutique Hotel
  • Smoke Free Rooms
  • Fitness Center
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • Golf Nearby
  • Tennis Nearby
  • Accessible for the blind
  • Accessible for the deaf
  • In-room accessibility
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Handicapped parking
  • Roll-in shower
This would be a potential match for the Public. I've stayed there, liked it a great deal, BUT - it is a redo of an older existing property. Amenities are somewhat more limited than other 4*'s in the area and there are limitations to the building itself (walls are thin.) I like this hotel, would stay there again, but over $200, it's difficult to recommend. $125-150 or especially under, I'd stay there again happily.

My biggest recommendation would be this:

When searching for 2 adults AND 2 children, I see a 4* in the Mag Mile-River North area on HOTWIRE w/

• Free Breakfast
  • Free Internet
  • Pet friendly
  • Fitness Center
  • Business Center
  • Internet access
  • Spa Services
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Roll-in shower
For $203. This would be the possible Kinzie Hotel, which was previously the Amalfi. Great, well-reviewed boutique property - maybe not hip in the way of a W or James, but in the middle of an area with a lot of restaurants and a lot of nightlife. Plus, great value with added breakfast. 

I'd really recommend going with the potential Kinzie (which only has 5 rooms left as of this AM), but if you would like other listings ID'd, please provide the full list of amenities including accessible.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]