Priceline Hotel: bidding St. Louis zone 2+4 (downtown & Forest Park)

TravelPhotographer
By TravelPhotographer,
in

Using your PRICELINE link above!

So far, both zones, 8/30 to 9/2, 3 nights:

3.5* $50 failed

3* $44 failed

(still time, will inch higher)

Prefer NOT to get parking fees, resort fees;

Prefer NOT to get Holiday Inn, unless its "refreshed" version;

(are there "faded" properties, 3* & up in these zones?)

Are there currently any codes out there for bidding credits?

Any advice from those-in-the-know wrt St.L. lodging appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!

You're likely going to get parking fees in the city and may get parking fees in the areas right outside the city (such as Forest Park). I'm not aware of any resort fee situations in St Louis.

Personally, I continue to like the St Louis West-Chesterfield zone area, but that's definitely outside the city.

What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

4* $60

3.5* $55

3* $50

These minimums have never won in 2014?

An easy way to answer this is to use the search function - white box top right.

Two separate searches - "louis downtown" and "louis forest".  Selecting "This Forum", rather than letting it search "Forums".

Romelle

Thanks for info!!  Minimums right now, using your PRICELINE link above:

4* $60

3.5* $55

3* $50

(knowing there's taxes, fees, parking)

Thanks, bidding again tomorrow PM...

What would be your maximums? Unfortunately, you're definitely going to need a higher bid for downtown these dates as rates downtown look on the high side and PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* for $136 and 3* for $129 downtown. Forest Park has a 3* under Express that includes free breakfast and free parking for $89.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

4* $60

3.5* $55

3* $50

An easy way to answer this is to use the search function - white box top right.

Two separate searches - "louis downtown" and "louis forest".  Selecting "This Forum", rather than letting it search "Forums".

Another option would be our Priceline Maps... fill in the city/zone location so that hotels propagate the lower box. Then next to each hotel will be the high/low range that hotel has been won for (and if you filter the results by month the range will only apply to the months included in the filter). For even more information you can click the 'VIEW' button next to each hotel and see all reported wins for that property (with links to the corresponding wins within the forum)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am able to input city: MO - St. Louis (Downtown)

Just type 'Louis' and when the dropdown menu propagates select any of the St. Louis zones (near the bottom of the drop down list)... this will fill in all of the zones within the St. Louis region.

If the above doesn't fix your issue send me a PM and i'll help you troubleshoot further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]