Priceline Hotel: Charlottesville Express Deal

Sea Turtle
By Sea Turtle,
in

Is Omni still believed to be the only 3.5* for Charlottesville, VA that comes up via PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal?  I ask because the amenities don't add up if I'm looking at it correctly.  As of this date/time the PL site is showing free internet (to my knowledge Omni only offers that to those enrolled in their 'member's program') and, airport shuttle which I do not see listed on the Omni site.  While I haven't done any further research, it sounds more like Doubletree which I'm not particularly interested in booking.

Any insight is appreciated.  And, as always I have gone through the BB links to Price.Line and Hot.wire during my research and will do when ready to bid/purchase.  :)

Enjoy the day!

My guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS above would be the Doubletree.

I am seeing what looks like the Omni for $115/nite if that is of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Try THIS LINK (confirm your dates on the landing page) and you should see a 3.5* hotel in Charlottesville for $115/nite with:

Indoor Pool

Outdoor Pool

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

... my guess for this would be the Omni.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

I didn't end up going for the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal nor a PL bid.  My plans changed so that I just needed a one-night stay, and the PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal was higher than I wanted to pay for one night. 

I ended up going with my employee rate (mid-level chain) and the stay was underwhelming.  Oh well, it was only a night and I saved a substantial amount on my quick trip.  BUT in hindsight I should have bid for the 3.5! 

Thanks again for the help!  :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]