Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 3.5 and 2 Star in Troy Birmingham Detroit Area

Templeton
By Templeton,
in

$64 per night with check in date of August 22 and check out August 24 ($100 reg. per)

75% recommended

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

$36 per night same nights ($60 reg. per)

80% recommended

Free parking

Free internet

TIA

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the 3.5* property would be the Radisson Kingsley Hotel... i don't have any insight into the 2* hotel.

I'm also seeing what i believe may be the Quality Inn Troy for $66/nite, should this property be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The Holiday Inn Express would look to be a good guess for this one... but why not the higher rated 3* hotel that is priced significantly cheaper at $62/nite. Is there something in particular that you're looking for from this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]