Hotwire Hotel: 4* Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

cfprunner
By cfprunner,
in

Using the RateDrop tool, I found the above hotel from HOTWIRE.

4* Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

The Full Amenities, Click Here button lists:

Resort

Fitness Center,

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center (Shaded)

SELF SERVICE laundry

Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Accessible for the blind, deaf, path of travel,

In-room Accessibility,

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in Shower

Spiders in Shower

When I click Buy Now, it also says 95% Recommended & a standard rate of $149. Going one buy now button deeper, it doesn't list any resort fee or parking fee, just the taxes.

1. Any ID help?

2. We really want to find a Condo or at least a 1br with 2 queens and a pull out in the separate living room--that is really close to Downtown Disney LBV: any suggestions?

3. Over on the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab at Rate Drop for those dates, they show the hotel below. Can you ID that as well?

4* $78 Indoor or outdoor pool, business center, fitness

2. We really want to find a Condo or at least a 1br with 2 queens and a pull out in the separate living room--that is really close to Downtown Disney LBV: any suggestions?

These are some pretty big requests from an opaque purchase... how many guests (adults/children) will their actually be? How many adults/children are you including in your search? What is your maximum budget per nite for this stay?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree Mr. Uare.

What I should have said was:

We'd really like to find a way to book at 2 br condo (so that BetterBidding.com get's a commission) with or without using an opaque site.

There are 2 adults and 2 kids, boy is 9 and girl is 13. I just used ratedrop .com to find the listings above (which assumes 2 adults per room).

All in with taxes, parking, internet fees, resort fees, booking fees, cleaning fees and room fees, I'd like to spend under $500 with means $150 including wifi, parking, resort/cleaning fees + tax for a 2 bedroom. For a 1 bedroom with 2 queens and a pull out sofa, I'd like to be under $400 all in so that's about $120 a night including parking, resort or cleaning fees + taxes.

Transportation to the parks is a plus (saves on parking) but some hotel buses are less than convenient.

I'm seeing some options at Westgate Blue Tree and Grand Villas.

PS: Our current fall back plan is a cancellable reservation we are holding for a room with 2 Queen Beds at the Best Western LBV for $87 per night all in, + tax

PS: Our current fall back plan... the Best Western LBV for $87 per night all in, + tax

If you didn't, please check for and use the links in our Support Page for your hotel direct purchases, where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including the Best Western

In the LBV zone i'm seeing what looks to be a 2BR suite at the WorldQuest Orlando Resort for $128/nite and has an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating.

Are you willing to stay outside of the LBV zone? I'm also seeing what looks to be a 1BR suite at The Point Orlando Hotel in the I-Drive North zone for $85 and also has a 4.5/5.0 TA rating.

Thoughts on either of the above?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks. I had not seen that 2br in Hot.wire before you posted it. In the end, we booked with an owner at condo in LBV. We will be using this site again for our next trip and we likely will use it for some day of reservations we will make while driving to and from FLA.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]