in

Amenities:

1.  Free Parking

2.  Free Internet

3.  Pet Friendly

4.  Self-Service Laundry

5.  Internet Access

Total is $48.75.

This is a disaster in the making, but my friend asked me to book the cheapest I could find which I did.  The reviews on Tripadvisor are horrible....almost the worst that I've ever seen.

I used the HOTWIRE link at the top to start my purchase.

Sorry to hear that the result is such a disappointment - I think if there's one positive, the management is actually responding to the tripadvisor reviews. Hopefully the property won't be quite as bad as the reviews.

Thank you for letting us know about this new Hot.wire property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

...my friend asked me to book the cheapest I could find which I did.

You got your friend what s/he asked for.

Hopefully it will go better then expected, but this property did show a 35% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE users (sort of indicative that user experience could be an issue) and the next cheapest hotel in this zone is a 2* at $82, so given the choice your friend may have chosen this property anyway.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]