Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Omni

Steph58
By Steph58,
in

This was a very last minute, same-day bid--6 minutes until 6:00 we started with $69. Rejected so upped it to $75 and added USW. Confirming e-mail from PL at 6:00 p.m. Room is for my daughter who was hoping for her favorite, Hyatt @ Embarcadero. From the reviews I've read (I haven't been luckily enough to ever get it myself), the Omni is superior to the usual SF business chain properties. Hopefully she'll be wowed and can fill me in when she returns. Also, found parking a block away at the St. Mary's garage for $6.50/24 hours on weekends.

Where did you find the reviews of the Hyatt? Is there a web site where betterbidding and priceline users review and critique hotels in detail?

Thank-you

We do have a HOTEL REVIEW section (link is at the bottom of the main page of the board) and naturally most of these are from 'opaque purchases' although not exclusive to them.. we welcome reviews from conventional bookings as well.

TripAdvisor is another good source for hotel reviews.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]