Priceline Hotel: 3* Charlotte (Downtown) Charlotte Plaza Uptown Hotel

BearGator56
By BearGator56,
in

This is a big football weekend with the Bears in town, and all the downtown area hotels have their rates jacked up.  The Express Deal was there the entire process at $88 for a 3 star hotel, but I tried my luck for the 4 star.  I started at $90 and went up to $130, choosing several zones along the way that didn't have 4 star hotels in them.  With 4 star rates advertised for $200+ it was a long shot.

The Charlotte Plaza is a little off the beaten path, outside of the College St. bar/restaurant area.  I was hoping to grab one closer to the action, but still got off cheap considering.  We can just Uber it to the action and spend the savings on a nice dinner and drinks.   :)

Used the links through this website to access Price.line.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the perfect location for your plans this trip, glad to see the price is right and at this rate you can make it work.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. If you recall, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]