Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Airport East YYZ) International Plaza Hotel

zalgon26
By zalgon26,
in

One night July 21, US$55, via BiddingHelper > Hotwire Easy View > FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking

Do you think this is Holiday Inn? Also, what are the sure ways to see if it's free internet in "public spaces" or "in room"? Thanks!

Now I see a 3.5*, also for one night July 21, US$62, via Bidding.Helper > Hotwire Easy View > FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Spa Services

Do you think that is Crowne Plaza, as that appears on both Priceline and Hotwire lists here. Thanks.

I'm not certain of the 3* hotel... my guess would be either the Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East or the Holiday Inn Toronto-Airport East; with a still possible but lesser chance of the Hotel Indigo.

For the 3.5* my best guess would be the International Plaza Hotel Toronto Airport (i don't think it's the Crowne Plaza)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please move this over to Price.line forum as I ended up with International Plaza Hotel for $60 (Cdn$77 all in). Started with Bidding.Helper, bid for 4* from $60-68, adding zones that don't have 4*, then added 3.5* knowing only one of the zones selected, Airport East, had one (all other zones had only up to 3*) and set bid back to $60. Priceline Express had 3.5* for $67 at the time. Pleased with this buy. As always, thanks for help and tips!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]