Hotwire Hotel: 11/8 - 11/16/2014, Hong Kong (Southern area)

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

Please post to the board in USD. Just change the drop down menu on the top right of HOT.WIRE page to United States and the currency dropdown to US Dollars. Then continue to search HOT.WIRE and post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent and not subject to interpretation due to future currency fluctuation. Once you're ready to purchase stay on the US version of their site and simply change the drop down menu to whatever currency you'd like to use and complete your purchase.

No, I don't belive this is the Eaton House Wanchai.

A guess would be CHI Residences 279.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowodg.

Hello again!

For CHI Residences 279, do they have free breakfast?

Thanx for pointing this out.  I took a second look at my first answer and did a second serach and I can see that I have mixed up the information I used

I still don't think that Eaton House Wanchai is hiding behind the listing.

Hotel Indigo would be a possibility here.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

HI WillTravel :)

I gave this one a look but i'm not sure which hotel it is that is being offered. However, the only Indigo i see in this area is the one at 246 Queen's Road and i don't think that this is in the Southern zone.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Ultimately I did not end up using Price.line or Hot.wire for this purchase. For our days in HK, we are staying at the YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel.

Although it is a hostel, some sites list it as a 3* hotel in terms of the private rooms. The twin rooms are relatively spacious, particularly for HK. We do lose out a bit on location, but are not that far from public transit (the MTR), and the rooms have various useful amenities (like free wi-fi and breakfast and a private bathroom and kitchen facilities). Ultimately, the risk when traveling with a friend, of getting a room that would not be suitable, was too high if we used Price.line or Hot.wire.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]