Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Lynnwood) Extended Stay America Seattle - Lynnwood

songdoc
By songdoc,
in

I’ve been trying (through your link) to book a 3 star Seattle Airport-area hotel for an overnight Friday, July 18th before flying out in the morning. Was hoping not to spend more than around $100, but I’m having no luck on Price.line. I’ve bid up to $100 for 3-star, and $79 for 2-1/2 star.

Can you I.D. this hotel listed on Hot.wire?

Friday, July 18th; one night; $67

1 star – Seattle International Airport

20% recommended

Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Self Service Laundry

Thanks!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd be very cautious of an airport property only recommended by 20% of Hot.wire users and with a 2.5/5 tripadvisor rating. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Rodeway Inn would be a possibility. It may very well be something else, but reviews are clearly negative.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks. I agree with your warning!!!

I will have a rental car--and the flight isn't until noon. I'm open to staying further from the airport.

FYI, I'll be driving five hours south on I-5 -- so a location north of the airport would be preferable to something further south.

Your suggestions are much appreciated!

There are plenty of options under $100/nite as you move further north. I'm not sure just how far you'd be willing to drive the morning the day of your flight vs. how much you'd like to shorten your drip the day you'll be traveling on I-5, or how low of a star rating you're willing to go, but PRICELINE EXPRESS has the following which you could either take OR try bidding for a slightly lower price:

2* Mukilteo-South Everett $54 (7.0+ user review rating so it won't be a terrible 2* property)

3* Redmond-Kirkland for $90

3* North Everett for $90

3* Mukilteo-South Everett $101

2* Airport $93

Your thoughts on which of these zone/star rating combinations may work best for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that would work for both your needs and budget and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]