Priceline Hotel: 3* St. Catharines - Niagara (Niagara Falls) Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel

sdf123456
By sdf123456,
in

Amenities: Indoor or outdoor pool, Restaurant, Free parking, Free Internet

Guest rating: 7.0

CAN$ 73 per night

Total: 167.70

Hotel fee (charged at checkout): 8.48

It is a bit strange that PL says free parking in amenities, however, on the Best Western hotel webpage it says 10 per day parking. I will email PL and clarify.

Use the PRICELINE EXPRESS link. Thanks.

This is interesting. PRICELINE EXPRESS had listed Free Parking as one of the amenities for this hotel. After checking into the hotel, I came to know that parking will cost me extra at CAD 10/day. The reservation generated by PL does not show the amenities, so the hotel does not need to provide those amenities. Additionally, the staff showed me a printout showing that although they list "free parking" they also mention that they will charge for parking.

I called PL. They talked with the hotel and found out that they will indeed charge me for parking.

PL gave me two options: cancel and get full refund (not possible as I had already checked in) or get 20% refund of the room rate (CAD 73+73 = 29.20). They said that they will open a dispute and the process will take 10 days.

This is bad as I had booked this hotel based on free parking. The location of the hotel is not ideal as it is far away from the falls. It takes 10 minutes to drive to the falls and the adjoining business district.

This is bad as I had booked this hotel based on free parking.

Basically the refund offered by PRICELINE more than covers your cost of parking for the two nites so i think it's a fair compromise... hopefully PRICELINE EXPRESS will adjust the amenities shown for this property in the future.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]