Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Boston Hotel Buckminster

joespud
By joespud,
in

What is your desired max budget per night for this stay? Given the rates that I'm seeing, I'd guess you're probably looking at at least the $125-135 +/- area for a 4* in core areas of Boston (or more depending on zone.)

Please list zone/s by name instead of number - thanks.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Thanks for the tip. I was shooting for the 3* Marriott Tudor Wharf - which had some wins in the $70-$90 range.

I do see the 4* Loews for $149 as a PL express deal - minus 5% Price.line code, it is $141-ish so I think your suggestion of $125-$135 is eminently achievable.

If you'd like help with a suggested bidding strategy for this stay, please post the zones (by PRICELINE name) you're willing to accept as well as what star rating and maximum bid you'd like to try for next, and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I'm doing work mapping the whole city of Boston, but prefer something more central to start with.

Zones being looked at:

Beacon Hill

Boston Common

Cambridge East

Copley Square

Downtown Boston - Harbor

Revere-Logan airport

The 2 properties above are Cambridge East and Copley Square.

I'm doing work mapping the whole city of Boston...

Not clear... are you ready to begin bidding the six zones above? (the Airport zone in Boston is not an area i would generally consider to be 'central')

What is your desired star rating and maximum bid amount for this trip?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I don't care which of the 6 zones I'm in.

My primary criteria is: Free internet. 3* or higher (have had bad experiences with lesser). Not ridiculously far away. The Comfort Inn, Logan airport, for example, is really, really far away - like 6 miles from Beacon Hill and 44 minutes by metro.

I'd rather have the Comfort Inn in South Boston - it is also 44 minutes away from Beacon Hill, but I'm going past all the area I have to work on so is actually a benefit.

Budget is how low I can get while meeting the core requirements. At this point we're looking at $150/day or so. The event in Boston around 7/9 is what is screwing things up - costs are up

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the results and this property will suit your needs for this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming that this property is located in PRICELINE's ' Copley Square - Back Bay' zone and also, if you recall, all the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]