Priceline Hotel: What should I expect?

Milightmaster
By Milightmaster,
in

Hello there!
We are looking for a 4 star hotel for 6 nights from the 23rd of August. I bid 140 dollars on Priceline. Unfortunately, without success.

I can get the Westin for $ 188 / night. I need an advice. Should I wait and bit again, or should I book without Priceline? :unsure:

Thanks for your answers and happy 4th of July! :)

Milightmaster

Hello!

We will arrive and fly out of EWR. Just a Tourist Trip to Manhattan. Every clean and safe alternative without hustle and bustle will be great.

Last Time we had the W in Hoboken and it is such a relief after a busy day at the Times Square to go to Hoboken, buy a Coffee and just simply enjoy the NYC Skyline and the quietness.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Hoboken during your last trip, as the town is very dear to me.

With the above noted i would only stay outside of Manhattan if there were some savings involved, and at the moment that doesn't appear to be the case... a 4* hotel will likely cost you just about the same whether you stay in NJ or in Manhattan. While i 'get' the idea of getting outside of the hustle and bustle of NYC, if you explore you can always find quieter places to sit and relax, and given the same price i would stay in Manhattan for the convenience of not needing to commute and easily being able to stop back at your hotel during the day.

However, ultimately it's your trip and you know your needs/likes best, so let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]