Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (West) Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West

ljmaat
By ljmaat,
in

I am looking for a room for the 8/14 - 8/17/2014 time period.  Would like to be in either Downtown Milwaukee or the Milwaukee West area.  Saw this one on your Hotwire at $85.  It is a 3.5* with the following amenities:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Internet access

Golf Nearby

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I am thinking it is either the Radisson or the Crowne Plaza.

I am also doing some Priceline bidding for 3.5* or higher in both these areas too.  I suspect I will end up in the West area because it seems as though the Downtown is priced higher.  Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

The Radisson would be my best guess for the HOTWIRE offer above.

What bids have you already made on PRICELINE? What is your maximum bid for a 3.5* hotel in either the West or Downtown zones?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had started at $60 and had gotten up to $68 with free bids.  I don't have a definitive high bid in mind, but I thought I would take it slow since I have some time.  I'm thinking that since the 3.5* Hot.wire is at $85, I should be able to get around $80, but was hoping for lower (of course).

Nobody can say if rates will come down, or move higher, between now and your stay, but what if the 3.5* HOTWIRE offer disappears... what is your next best option then? (given the 3.5* on HOTWIRE is better reviewed, higher rated, and priced less than the 3* offer in this zone?)

As well, currently everything 3.5* and higher at PRICELINE EXPRESS is $125+.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The discount link and code is in my signature as well ;)

Please use the PRICELINE links on the board for your bidding (and not the links in any emails that PRICELINE may send you)

This thread can stay here and once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the board... the thread will then automatically (if necessary) be moved to the correct section of the board.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help along the way.

I went all the way up to $93 and still could not get it.  I am rethinking my approach.  Maybe tomorrow I will go down to a 3* in the Milwaukee Northwest - Wauwatosa section.  From looking at your list, this would probably be either the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place or the Hyatt Place Milwaukee West.  It just seems like the rates are all kind of high.  Maybe its the summer season. Thanks again for your help. 

tha

As noted at the top of the list, the list only provides what has been reported to the board. There definitely could be other possibilities besides those two, especially in a zone where there's not a ton of reports to the board.

While a bit of a trek North from Milwaukee, Port Washington is a pretty little town along the lake. Delafield is also a cute town to the West of Milwaukee. Cedarburg is another pleasant option to the North.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]