Hotwire Hotel: 2* Charleston (North - Airport CHS) Clarion Inn North Charleston

mazaonline
By mazaonline,
in

This is my first post since I did not see this hotel in the pinned down hotel list for SC-North Charlston hotwire hotel list. Please add to the list.

Clarion Inn and Suites North Charleston

3640 Dorchester Rd/I-26, Charleston, SC 29405

Here are the listed information at hotwire.

Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Pool(s)
Business Center
Self service laundry

CAUTION: PLEASE NOTE that this hotel did not have  Free breakfast as listed by Hotwire. There is a restaurant on the property owned by a third party and they have a reasonable buffet breakfast for $5. I had to talk to three people to get the free breakfast. First at the counter, then to the manager and finally with the restaurant lady who went back and got some vouchers from the hotel management.

We were there on the first day of summer. All the rooms were full. It is a two start property, not so clean premises. rooms were clean. this hotel is situated right between a railway line and interstate. So if you are bothered by sound, you may not be in the right place.

This is my first post since I did not see this hotel in the pinned down hotel list...

This is actually your second post (here is your first priceline win) and as per our reply there, it would be appreciated if you started to share all your wins with the board... not just those that have not yet been reported to the board.

Thank you for sharing this one and helping us add this hotel to the Hotwire Hotel List.

It would also be appreciated if you would read your messages and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your future travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]