Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Downtown) Doubletree Hotel Cleveland Downtown/Lakeside

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

I checked Hotwire,Expedia's Secret Hotels,and Priceline Express for a room in Downtown Cleveland for the night of July 1st.All of those sites were $75.00-$85.00 for a 3.5* in Downtown Cleveland and all but Hotwire showed as one of the ameneties,an indoor pool.Having stayed many times in the Downtown,I knew that the only 2 hotels listed as a 3 or 3.5* hotels have an indoor pool,those being the Doubletree Lakeside and the Wyndam at the Playhouse Square,either of which would be fine with us. I then went to Priceline via the link provided here,and proceeded to bid $65.00 for a 4*,which I had recently won in a previous post,but was rejected. I then added 3.5* and dropped my price to $55.00 and was also rejected,but got an offer to raise my price to $74.00 and it would be accepted. I declined. Added Brookpark,which only has a couple of hotels and they are rated 2*....upped my bid to $60.00. Again,a no go.Finally, I added Elyria,which also only has a hotel or 2,also rated 2* and upped my bid to $65.00 and was accepted.$83.37 with all taxes and fees. PLEASE!!!! post your wins and not just use the boards! It sure helps all when we all can see the latest prices and not from a month or later ago. And use the links provided here to start your process....I'm sure it helps pay the bills for the administrator!

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this Doubletree property (free D'tree cookies always a plus) and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for your compliments on Betterbidding, as well - they are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]