Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown - Fells Point) Baltimore Harbor Hotel

apagano
By apagano,
in

I noticed when bidding on a Baltimore hotel today that the Name Your Own Price zones downtown have consolidated into one. Instead of separate zones, Inner Harbor-Downtown-Fells Point is now one zone. This is a bit concerning since I was hoping to land a hotel within walking distance of a concert I am attending on 8/1. I guess I'll have to take my chances.

Tried bidding on a 4 star over the weekend without success. Tried again today at 3.5 stars. Started bidding at $65 and used free re-bid zones before being accepted at $85.

Direct booking rate is $110, so it's a savings of 23%.

Couple of notes:

1) PL has consolidated the Inner Harbor area hotel zones (see my previous post)

2) The hotel is no longer the Sheraton City Center as of 5/2014 (not to be confused with the Sheraton Inner Harbor, which still exists). It is now known as the "Baltimore Harbor Hotel." That option was not available when I was typing, so I entered it as the Sheraton.

I used the PRICELINE link provided. Thank you!

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this property works well for your plans and you're happy with the results.

We have updated the Priceline Hotel List to reflect the new zones and the name change of this property. (thanks for letting us know)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]