Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Myrtle Beach (South Beach) Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort

dnh
By dnh,
in

This is listed as a 4 star, 90% recommended at $109 for July 7-10.  free internet, pool(s), indoor pool(s), fitness center, business center, restaurant, smoke free rooms.  Any help with which hotel this might be would be appreciated.  Also, are they usually giving you a room with 1 bed?  I would need 2 since it would be for 3 people.  Thanks

are they usually giving you a room with 1 bed? I would need 2 since it would be for 3 people.

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search... this often means two beds in the room, but the second 'bed' could be a pullout sofabed, rollaway brought into the room, etc.

Did you search for 3 guests? If not, Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Also, please follow-up your previous New York Hotwire thread with whatever you chose to do for that stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Free internet, indoor pool(s), smoke free rooms, fitness center, Pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, internet access, accessible for the blind, accessible for the dear, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped  parking, roll in shower

listed for $110

Thank you so much for this information.  I'm not going to go with this hotel because I really would like to  be on the water.  Can you please tell me how I can go about figuring out which hotels would be on the ocean?  Thanks again.

You'll need to look for hotels that show the Beachfront, Oceanfront, or (if 'close to the beach is acceptable) a Near Beach amenity.

What is your minimum star rating and maximum bid for this trip? Are you open to other Myrtle Beach zones (such as North, South, etc?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK..here are the hotels I came up with that are in my price range and are beachfront:

July 15-18 - Myrtle Beach South 65% recommended 3 1/2 stars $101-free parking, pet friendly, beachfront hotel, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry 

July 6-9  - North Myrtle Beach and Little River Area - 75% recommended, 3 1/2 stars, $134 plus $7 resort fee-free parking, free internet, beachfront, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), self service laundry

August 10-13 - Myrtle Beach South-65% recommended, 3 1/2 stars, $79 plus $9.95 resort fee, free parking, pet friendly, beachfront, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

August 10-13 - Myrtle Beach area - 3 stars 80% recommended, $105 plus $11.30 resort fee, free parking, free internet, beachfront, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurants(s), self service laundry, golf nearby

August 10-13 - Myrtle Beach North Are Resort - 90% recommended, 31/2 stars $130 plus 13.56% resort fee, free parking, free internet, resort, suite, near beach, indoor pool(s), smoke free room, fitness center, pool(s)

August 10-13 - Myrtle Beach North Area condo-3 stars, $121 plus 13.56% resort fee, free parking, free internet, beachfront, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

After finding out which hotels/condos these are I will make a decision.  Thanks so very much for all of your help! 

When naming your own price is there any way to make sure you get a hotel that is oceanfront?

No, not in this region.

I just want to be on the water.

If you are a short walk to the beach do you consider this to be 'on the water'? Are all of the date ranges above acceptable and ready to book OR do you prefer one date range over the others?

Also, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As far as a short walk to the beach, I would consider it depending on how short.  I'm ready to book any of those dates.  I will choose which ever one gives me the best deal, not necessarily the best price.  I did check last night through your link so all amenities are correct.  But now some prices went up, it's very frustrating.  I didn't want to book last night because I want to try and find out which hotels they are before I book.  Here are the ones that went up.  $134 is now $141, $105 is now $128, $130 is now $157.  When this happens do the prices usually stay up or will they come down again?  Thanks again for all your help.  

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please search as per above, as some of these properties definitely have more amenities then what you have listed. As well, copy/paste the amenities will make it easier for us to research these properties.

There is no way to know if rates will come down between now your stay... or continue even higher.

Thanks.

Ok..I think I have it right now. 

July 6-9 North Myrtle Beach and Little River-3 1/2 stars, 75% recommended $138..free parking, free internet, beach front hotel, indorr poo(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), self service laundry, internet access, golf nearby, kitchenette, roll-in shower

July 15-18 Myrtle Beach South-3 1/2 stars $99-free parking, pet friendly, beachfront hotel, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

August 10-13 - Myrtel Beach South- 3  1/2 stars $78, 65% recommended, $9.95 resort fee, free parking, pet friendly, beachfront hotel, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

August 10-13 - Myrtle Beach, 3 stars $128 80 recommended, $11.30 resort fee, free parking, fee internet, beachfront hotel, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), self service laundry, golf nearby, handicapped parking

August 10-13 - Myrtle Beach North - 3 stars, $118 13.56% resort fee, free parking, free internet, beachfront hotel, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry, golf nearby, tennis nearby, kitchenette, accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking,. roll-in shower

August 10-13 North Myrtle Beach and Little River - 31/2 stars 75 % recommended $125 $7 resort fee-free parking, free internet, beachfront hotel, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), self service laundry, internet access, golf nearby, kitchenette, roll-in shower

Thanks so much!

Here is the latest.  I would like to book this tonight so I hope somebody is able to read this and tell me which hotels they think these are.  It's for 1 adult and 2 children.

July 15-18 Myrtle Beach South, 3 1/2 stars, $99 - free parking, pet friendly, beachfront hotel, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

The following are all for August 10-13

Myrtle Beach South, 3 1/2 stars, $78 ,$9.95 resort fee,  65% recommended, free parking, pet friendly, beachfront hotel, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry

Myrtle Beach, 3 stars, $101, $11.30 resort fee, 80% recommended, free parking, free internet, beachfront hotel, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), self service laundry, golf nearby, handicapped parking

Myrtle Beach North, 3 stars, $118, 13.56% resort fee, free parking, free internet, beachfront hotel, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self service laundry, golf nearby, tennis nearby, kitchenette, accessible for the blind, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, handicapped parking, roll-in shower

North Myrtle Beach and Little River, 3 1/2 stars, $125, $7 resort fee, 75% recommended, free parking, free internet, beachfront hotel, indoor pool(s), fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), self service laundry, internet access, golf nearby, kitchenette, roll-in shower

Thank you! 

July 15-18 Myrtle Beach South, 3 1/2 stars, $99

Best guess would be Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort.

The following are all for August 10-13

Myrtle Beach South, 3 1/2 stars, $78

Best guess would be Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort.

Myrtle Beach, 3 stars, $101

Best guess would be The Breakers Myrtle Beach.

Myrtle Beach North, 3 stars, $118

Best guess would be Grande Shores Condo's.

North Myrtle Beach and Little River, 3 1/2 stars, $125

Best guess would be Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased wit the hotel and deal you received and are looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]