Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle Downtown

yoshidwyn
By yoshidwyn,
in

Hello I am using Price.line nyop for the first time and came across this site when looking for assistance. I am trying to get a hotel in downtown seattle from the dates  of 7/3/14-7/8/14. I am trying to get my hotel cost to 125-150. what is the best way to get such a rate using the PRICELINE nyop any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

In terms of total cost, are you looking for $150 "all-in" as a max (with taxes/fees included) or $150 + taxes/fees as a max? I think you may be able to get a hotel towards the very top end of your range for these date/s if your budget is $150 + taxes/fees, but $150 "all-in" is going to be unlikely.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

As my 2 cents in my priceline win and PRICELINE EXPRESS.

1. start with 80% price of PriceLine express

2. bid from multiple 10 dollars plus 1, e.g. 91

You can start bid from $121 within your acceptable zones

then $131, $141 etc. using re-bid zones (see Priceline Re-Bidding Explained)

I guess you will get $131 hotel near space needle. 

Don't forget to share your win after your success.

It helps this board if you use PRICELINE link to bid.

Few additional points/questions...

There are FOUR Seattle zones with 'downtown' in their names, exactly which zones (by PRICELINE name) have you been bidding?

There are a lot of July 4th activities in Seattle and you may be able to get a better deal by SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID if you're willing to chagne hotels mid-stay.

Let us know the zone info above, and your thoughts on SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID, and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

... and please read your messages before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]