Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Sheraton Seattle

theQ
By theQ,
in

I've been bidding periodically over the last month on priceline for 2 rooms in the Seattle downtown 4* for a 6/25 check in and 6/28 checkout without success. Originally started bidding at $100 and with re bids went to $125. More recently I've started at $125 and have bid to $160.

Getting close to travel dates so I'd like to get something booked. Any suggestions?

Would consider a lesser star level if necessary. Thanks.

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Austin and Priceline Las Vegas threads with whatever you did for each of those trips.

Then, for your Seattle trip above, please indicate which zones, by PRICELINE name, you have already bid and we will advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I followed up on my previous threads and also added a win for Vancouver, Canada which is the second leg of this trip.

In Seattle I'm looking for 4* hotel in the downtown area 6/25 to 6/28 and have bid on PRICELINE for:

Downtown-Pikes Place

Downtown- Seattle Center

Downtown- Financial District

Thanks

I think you're likely looking at the following price points, based upon current rates:

2* - $115-$135

2.5* - $140-$160

3* - $160-$180

3.5* - $170-$190

4* - $250 area

Let us know your thoughts and which star rating/maximum bid you'd like to try for first.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Change of plans on our trip to Seattle so only ended up needing one night.  I bid $110 for 4* Seattle Downtown Pike Place...rejected. Added Lake Union which only has up to 3* hotels and bid $120..rejected. Added Space Needle zone which does have 4* properties and bid $125 which was accepted.

$125 bid was per room of course. Tax and fees per room is $23.79

Very happy with the win!

After my bid was accepted I was given the option to add additional nights for the same price. I've never done that, but wonder if I could have added the additional dates I was originally trying to book?

Thanks for the assistance!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]