Hotwire Hotel: Help to ID 3 Star N. SFO Intl Airport - Oyster Point $87/Night

howardlee888
By howardlee888,
in

The Four Points, Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites, Courtyard, and Villa Montes are all 3* rated and in this zone (there could be others as well)... and given how generic/common the amenities listed are, i am not able to gain much insight into which one(s) are any more likely than the others.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FULL AMENITIES:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center,

Restaurant(s),

Business Center,

Self service laundry,

Internet access,

Accessible for the blind,

Accessible for the deaf,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Handicapped parking,

Roll-in shower

Thank you very much for your help!

Yes, I just purchased what appears to be the same hotel, and it was in fact Holiday Inn San Francisco International Airport, 275 S. Airport Blvd..  I am slightly annoyed with Hotwire because the pre-purchase details said it was 55% of normal rate of $186 and had 4.0/5 on TripAdvisor. But in reality, rooms are running $140 and it has only 3.0/5 on TA.  Oh well, just need a place to sleep really, so I guess it's fine. Just be aware. I'll post this Hotwire win separately, also.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]