Priceline Hotel: 3* Mexico City (Mexico City Airport) Courtyard Mexico City Airport

travellingman66
By travellingman66,
in

The city zone is actually Mexico City Airport, and the hotel is Marriott Courtyard Mexico City Airport (this site doesn't provide those as choices).

Tax came to C$23.68 for a total of C$103.68 This room goes for C$146 + tax on Travelocity, and the hotel gets great reviews online, so I'm very happy with this result. I started out at C$60 and worked my way up in $5 increments until finally C$80 was accepted.

I made this bid using the BetterBidding link to Priceline.com

The city zone is actually Mexico City Airport, and the hotel is Marriott Courtyard Mexico City Airport (this site doesn't provide those as choices).

In the future if a city/hotel is not listed in the drop down suggestions you can just keep typing the name 'freehand' and we will be alerted of the new zone/hotel name and add it to the database.

Thanks for sharing your win and have a great trip! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]