Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Seattle (Airport SEA) Doubletree Hotel Seattle Airport

604_lady
By 604_lady,
in

Starting out bidding for a 3 star hotel in the Seattle Airport area:

First bid $58 rejected

Second bid (added zone Des Moines) $59 accepted and upgraded to a 3.5 star for the Doubletree Hotel Seattle Airport.

Fairly happy with this hotel as I have stayed at the hotel before, but was trying to bid a 3 star hotel as I didn't want to end up having to pay $21 a night to park :(

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

I would appreciate any pointers as to how in the future I can avoid getting a 3.5 star hotel in the Seattle Airport zone, and only try and get a 3 star in the Seattle Airport zone.

I'm sorry to say that you can't. You have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating or higher you select. If you want to book opaque would HOTWIRE be a better option for you.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

I would appreciate any pointers as to how in the future I can avoid getting a 3.5 star hotel in the Seattle Airport zone, and only try and get a 3 star in the Seattle Airport zone.

In addition to HOTWIRE... PRICELINE EXPRESS would be another option.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]