Hotwire Hotel: 3* Providence - Newport (Downtown) Wyndham Garden

penny waltz
By penny waltz,
in

So I have tried priceline and I wanted to definitely stay in the downtown providence area. I didn't want to add in other areas risking that we don't get downtown.

For Price.line this is what I did:

3.5* 90..Rejected

3* 93..Rejected

Reason why I stopped there since HOTWIRE had 3* for downtown PVD for $96.

So I ended up booking with HOTWIRE. $96+tax=$119.17

I have stayed at this hotel through Hotwire in the past for a slightly cheaper rate. But I figured this is a busy weekend for Providence (Gay Pride weekend)  compared to when I got a cheaper deal for New Years Eve. There is a less demand on tourism for New Years Eve vs. lots of vendors...a few corporation sponsors and people traveling in for pride. . overall the boyfriend and I just needed a place to crash after staying out till 3 AM dancing and partying... vs. driving an hour home at 3 AM... Was hoping hotel more downtown, but this works. I did checked Wyndam's website before booking with HOTWIRE, since I suspected this would be the hotel Hotwire will give me. Regular price was $152+tax.. with AAA discount. So I did save some money...

Using Priceline for the Best Hotel Deals!

Congratulations on your success!

Given the high demand for this nite glad to see you're pleased with the outcome.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great weekend and enjoy the festivities.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]