Priceline Hotel: Northern Virginia near Dulles

SaintTaris
By SaintTaris,
in

If you search using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com, and filter for only 4* hotels, the least expensive 4* hotel is currently selling for over $200+ per nite, which i assume is a bit higher than usual, and therefore it would be reasonable to expect these dates to require a bid a bit higher than usual (looks like something happening in DC, where rates are even higher, and Dulles is getting the overflow?)

With the above noted, i do think you can be successful a bit higher than you have already bid, somewhere in the $90-$110 area, are you willing to bid higher for these dates OR is this an option stay that you will cancel if not at $90 or less?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4* option i previously saw in the $90-$110 range is no longer offered...

HOTWIRE currently has a 3* in the Chantilly - Dulles Intl Airport IAD South for $83/nite with:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... my best guess for this one would be the Wingate by Wyndham Chantilly Dulles Airport.

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* in the Dulles South - Chantilly for $115/nite but the discount link and code in my signature can take this down to $109/nite/ There are no amenities shown to be associated with this property, so i don't have any insight into which one this may be.

Do either of these options work for your needs, or if you'd like help with a bidding strategy, let us know your desired star rating and maximum bid at that star level and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]