Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (North Michigan Ave - River North) Inn Of Chicago, an Ascend Collection Hotel

stevenpatty
By stevenpatty,
in

We are new to priceline and lost a bid on 3 star in river north area for the above dates at $107.  Just thought I would start cheap.  Now I am wondering about dropping to 2.5 star hotels and lowering the price.  I am wondering what hotels have been obtained in this area at 2.5 stars.  Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you like would we be happy to help you with a bidding strategy. Please post your budget/night before tax/fees and the zone(s) you're willing to stay in.

All reported Chicago hotel can be found in this link: Priceline Chicago Hotels

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 2 months later...

So sorry.  I am so new to this that I forgot to get back on and add the information.  We got the Inn of Chicago, An Ascend Hotel Collection via Priceline.Express Deals for $114.00.  It was listed as a 3* under Priceline express deals.  Our stay was from 6/214-6/4/14.   This was an excellent property and excellent location.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]