Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown Southwest - Entertainment and Financial Districts) Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel

Belci
By Belci,
in

Hello,

I believe I have found a deal for Intercontinental Toronto downtown on priceline express.

4 Star Hotel in Downtown Toronto Southwest - Entertainment & Financial Districts Area for C$118/night

Star Rating:  What hotel is this?  .
Guest Score: Rated 7.0out of 10 (or higher)
Guaranteed Amenities: Indoor Swimming Pool
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Business Center
Fitness Center

The indoor pool is what makes me think it is this hotel, because the other two 4 star ones say outdoor/indoor according to this website maps.

First time using the express and just want to double check if anyone has thoughts on this!

Thank you!

Please include the dates of your stay and we will have a look at this offer.

Also for the future please post to the board in US Dollars (you can change the currency on the top right of any PRICELINE page as this will keep rates consistent and not subject to future currency fluctuations (and also helps us evaluate a better deal should we see one when researching your stay). If you ultimately bid in Canadian dollars just choose that from the drop down menu when posting your win to the board (using the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN button on the bottom right of this page) and our backend will automatically convert and post in US Dollars.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This matches previous reports for both the InterContinental as well as the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel so either is possible, but i'd more likely lean towards this one being the Renaissance.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]