Hotwire Hotel: 4* Detroit (Dearborn) Adoba Eco Hotel and Suites Dearborn

Gump47371
By Gump47371,
in

Satisfied with my purchase. This was the minimum I felt I would get, and took a chance I would get one of the other 4* in Dearborn (Dearborn Inn or The Henry, Autograph Collection).

I had bid up to $159 for a 4* on Priceline in Dearborn, and Adoba isn't considered a 4* there, so it was a bit of a longshot to expect the above two, but took the chance. That being said, I felt the details of the hotel before purchasing was pretty misleading.

First, if you are buying a 4* on Hotwire in Dearborn, be warned, Adoba is a 4* there. Most other reputable sites, it is a 3.5*, but not there.

Second, the "regular" price was $239. As it shows HERE, only the Eco-Fabulous Grand Suite on Adoba's site is $239 or more. These were the regular rates with no specials. Most sites were showing the Dearborn Inn as $239. 

Overall, this is a great deal for a 4* hotel. It has above average reviews, and is close to Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village, which we will be visiting. I wanted to share my experience with others, so you don't expect more than what they usually offer.

Thank you for sharing your result with the board.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that are currently showing in the MY ACCOUNT link for this purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the board's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your purchases and searches

Yellowdog.

Sure! 

They include:

Free Parking
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Indoor pool(s)
Smoke Free Rooms
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Internet access
Golf Nearby
Spa Services

Along with:

Accessibility
Accessible for the blind
Accessible for the deaf
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Accessible bathroom
Handicapped parking
Roll-in shower

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]