Priceline Hotel: 3* Portland (Lake Oswego - Tigard) Courtyard By Marriott Portland Tigard

drco
By drco,
in

I am bidding for a 3* hotel in Lake Oswego, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Wilsonville area.  I already bid up to $70 and still no go.  Is it too early to bid or have the hotels increased their prices?  I've gotten as low as $55 for hotels in these areas before.

Also, I noticed that when I bid in PL, it shows the price as CAD $.  So does this mean it will charge your credit card in Canadian?  I remember before, it was always in USD.  I'm in Canada by the way.

Thanks.

It's definitely not too early for these date/s - rates really do vary seasonally and from day-to-day. If you are up to $70 though, I do see a 3* in the Lake Oswego zone on HOTWIRE for $61 for these dates.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm trying to stay away from Phoenix Inn Tigard if I can.

Can you please help me ID PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal hotel?  Thanks.  :)

Portland, OR - Sat, Jun 28, 2014 - Mon, Jun 30, 2014 - 2 Rooms

Lake Oswego - Tigard Area Hotel - $78/nt

2.5*  (Guest favorite)

Free Breakfast

Free Parking

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Indoor or OUtdoor Pool

Also, this hotwire hotel for the same dates.  2 Rooms, 2 people.

Wilsonville area - 2.5*  - $71

90% recommended

$71 per night

Amenities

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

For the HOTWIRE hotel I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

These are the amenities listed in Hot.wire for 2 rooms - June 28 - 30 in Wilsonville area. 

Hotel is listed at 2.5*

Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access

My gues for the Priceline.Express property would be the Best Western Plus Northwind Inn and Suites... i don't have a guess for the HOTWIRE property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]