Priceline Hotel: 3* Fort Wayne Courtyard by Marriott Fort Wayne

DPRoberts
By DPRoberts,
in

Note: the hotel I got is NOT the "Courtyard Fort Wayne Downtown At Grand Wayne Convention Center." That one is located at 1150 S. Harrison Street. The hotel I got on Priceline is another Courtyard by Marriott location, simply called "Courtyard Fort Wayne", and it's located at 1619 West Washington Center Road. However, the dropdown box above would not let me select it. That's understandable, as both Tripadvisor and the Marriott site itself had a hard time finding it, and both wanted to default to the Downtown location. This is clearly an older hotel that was rebranded as a Courtyard some time in the past few years.

I tried 3.5 & 4.0 stars at several price points to no avail, but got this on my first try at 3.0 stars.

And yes, I used the PRICELINE link!

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for alerting us to the fact that this is a different Courtyard property in the zone.. we have updated the Priceline Hotel List accordingly and both properties in this zone are not 'selectable' from the drop down menu.

While perhaps an older property, hopefully it will suit your needs for the one nite and you'll find it to be a good value for the price paid.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]