Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Vancouver

HH2011
By HH2011,
in

Hi there,

I am trying to secure a 4* hotel in the Downtown Vancouver, or Granville Entertainment District of Vancouver, for one night, Friday May 30th, 2014, checking out Saturday May 31st, 2014. 

I have placed bids tonight from $100 to $130, using 1 to 4 zones, using a 4* or higher.

Any assistance / advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Heather

Hi there,

I took a stab at bidding.  I bid on a 5*, then on a 5* and a 4.5*, and then on a 5* 4.5* and 4*, in 1 zone (Downtown) and then 2 zones (Downtown and the Granville Entertainment District) in Vancouver, BC.  I bid up from $130, $135, and $140.

I secured the 4* Hyatt Regency Vancouver Hotel for $140 !

Very happy with my win.  Seeing Lady Gaga that night, and now staying in Vanc in style !

HH

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you !  Even though Lady Gaga had to cancel due to bronchitis, my gf's and I stayed downtown Vanc at the Hyatt, and had a wicked night.  Great hotel. Very nice room.  We were given a corner room on the 18th floor, facing West.  Great view of the Hotel Vancouver, and the docks down by the water.  Can't beat location.  A Starbucks and McDonalds right below ??? Hit each twice ! LOL.  Also right by Skytrain.  And a block from Robson.  Great night.  Really happy with my win both in price and hotel itself.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]