Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Downtown) Springhill Suites Indianapolis Downtown

Roadguy
By Roadguy,
in

Hi,

I need help on this one

I dont think its the Clarion(only listed 2.5*), what do you think? Baymont?

Amenities

Free Parking, Internet, Breakfast

Pet friendly, pool, fitness center

pool(s), business center, self serve laundry

$58 , 80% hotwire approval, 4 star on Tripadvisor

One night 6/22/14

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Also NOTE that to see the complete amenities associated with each you will need to do the following:

1) use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button

OR

2) search HOTWIRE (or use the HOTWIRE tab at BiddingHelper.com) and...

• click the offer
  • on the next page click the BOOK NOW link
  • in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the amenities
Using the EASY VIEW at BiddingHelper.com, this is the 2.5* hotel i'm currently seeing in this zone when searching for your dates (2adults/0children):

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Pool

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this property would be the Heartland Inn.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what 2.5* you're currently seeing and how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see this when replicating your search for 2 adults + 1 child

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you see would my best guess be Baymont Inn & Suites Iowa City/ Coralville.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

$52 was my first bid and it was accepted, and yes I am VERY happy with this win. The Priceline.Express was $58 with a 9 rating, so I figured the Priceline Express was Springhill Suites, but I bid anyways because I am happy with the other 3 star choices in this zone(they are all good, I'd even take the Comfort Suites at this price)

The rate I see on travel sites is $155, the special 'discount rate' for this hotel is $129 for my function...so I am very happy even with the added parking charge

Thank You Better Bidding

Question: I am being offered extra nights, how long do I have to accept the offer?

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome deal for this property and free breakfast is always a plus.

With the additional night feature, it is really dependent on inventory, so unfortunately there's no way to know how long exactly.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

More info on the add-a-nite feature...

The add a nite link will likely be there up until the morning of your check-out (i think, so if you need this feature don't leave it to the very last minute), but even when shown it does not ensure that you will necessarily be able to add a nite. PRICELINE will come back with one of three responses:

1) you have successfully added a nite

2) a room is available but only at $xx (and you then have the option to accept the higher price for the additional nite or not)

3) no rooms available in order to add the additional nite

Also, note that you can only attempt the add a nite feature once.

Enjoy this leg of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]