Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Harrisburg (Central) Wingate by Wyndham - Harrisburg

Donnask8pro
By Donnask8pro,
in

I am hoping this is Best Western? Others in our group are staying here and I need Best Western. 

$124.00 a night.

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Thank you so much for all your help..

I think the property AaronJB posted above is 3* rated.

I'm still not seeing this property when searching for 2room/2adult/2children... this is the 2* hotel i'm seeing on my search:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

... and it's priced closer to $100/nite and has a different percent recommendation then what you have listed above. Are you sure this is in the Hersey zone and for a two nite stay, Aug 7-Aug 9?

What is the rate at the Best Western? If you're not able to find this property on PRICELINE / HOTWIRE will you book direct at this property OR is it over budget and you'd like to find something else nearby? (if the latter, what is your budget per nite for this stay?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our link to the Best Western as found in our Support Page)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need Best western if at all possible. I will take it even for 2 rooms Fri night the 8th if I find it is one of the ones available.

Going to look for the listed price 2* hershey area was what I searched.

I'm not quite sure how to find "best rate" to help w comparison? I will book another hotel and best price possible. My son is bringing a friend and at 14 I dont want them both in my room. lol  I need Hershey area only

Thank You!!

I need Best western if at all possible. I will take it even for 2 rooms Fri night the 8th if I find it is one of the ones available.

Did you change your dates from the original post of this thread, as i do see the property you have been listing when searching for 2rooms/1nite/Aug 8.... but not when searching for the 2 nites posted of Aug 7-9.

For this property the Best Western would be a possibility as i don't see anything to exclude it, but when so many budget properties in this zone i couldn't say with any degree of certainty.

How many others are in your group? If their hotel rate is refundable why not get everyone to use HOTWIRE in one purchase and you can likely do better than the Best Western in terms of both star rating, price, and reviews.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, regrouping.. Let me ask you about a 2.5* in Central Harisburg/Hershey

2 rooms....8/8-8/9      2A 2C

Amenities
Free Parking
  Free Breakfast
  Free Internet
  Fitness Center
Business Center
  Self service laundry
  Golf Nearby

LaQuinta?? I did have someone stay here and said it was new.. Thoughts?

Again, thank you for all your time!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see an INTERNET ACCESS amenity listed (in addition to the Free Internet already listed)??

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

If this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Wingate by Wyndham Harrisburg.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Glad you like the BiddingHelper.com tool. :)

Yes, the Wingate by Wyndham - Harrisburg would still be my best guess for this one.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. (and please include the room rate per nite paid in your post once you win)

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

• 1 month later...

Not sure where to post this but...

When checking out I went into my sons room. There were bugs on one side of the bed. But not bed bugs. A very small, thin type bug. I did speak to the desk and MGR was supposed to return my call since she was not in at the time. After taking several days she returned my email. I was completely refunded by hotwire for both rooms. I should add that I have never seen a bed bug but I didnt think that was what it was. But.. it was gross and I will never stay here again..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]