Priceline Hotel: 3* Philadelphia (Downtown) Hilton Garden Inn

dearjim
By dearjim,
in

Here's how I got it : (I bidded at Hong Kong site so the amounts were only approximate)

$46 - failed

$49 added Gloucester / Runnemede - failed

$51 added Stadium area - failed

$58 - failed

$64 - failed

$70 - Hilton Garden Inn

I was a bit disappointed at first when I got this because I was hoping to get Marriot DT at a much lower rate. For this amount, I could've gotten 4* hotel stays, like Hyatt Penns landing. I suspect that the reasons might be either....

1) There's a convention going on over there..... or

2) , Knowing that forums like this do exist, the priceline in Hong Kong raises their price to a certain level above their bottom price.

Well, I've saved a lot already and I should be happy about it, but knowing that this is among the highest bid of a 3* hotel in a few months, I'm not all happy.

By the way, has anybody stayed there before? Thanks.

That's a standard HGI room.

MAJOR convention in Philly that weekend. If you check websites, everything downtown is sold out. You are lucky to have gotten the HGI for $70. We are going to see some friends play a concert on the 10th and we'll probably just drive back to NYC because the prices are ridiculous.

We are going to see some friends play a concert on the 10th and we'll probably just drive back to NYC because the prices are ridiculous.

you might want to check out the Cherry Hill zone, it is very close to downtown Philadelphia and prices are usually much more reasonable

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]