Hotwire Hotel: Chicago Loop - Theater District area - 4 Star?

Indiana
By Indiana,
in

Looking at 3 night stay, June 12 - 15 at a hotel noted as 4 stars, Chicago Loop - Theater District area for $157.   Any ideas which hotel it could be?   And, whether this is a pretty good rate for a June weekend? 

Lists:

Amenities

Free Internet
Pet friendly
Fitness Center
Restaurant(s)
Business Center
Golf Nearby

Accessibility
Accessible for the blind
Accessible for the deaf

Thanks in advance!

June is definitely a busier/busy period with nicer weather, events/conventions, etc. Unfortunately, looking at various date/s this June, prices do seem on the high side for many dates.

When searching for these date/s, I'm not seeing a listing with this exact amenity set in this zone - are you searching for more than 2 adults in the room?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm seeing for the 4* hotel in this zone when searching for your 2a/2c on your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, the Crowne Plaza Metro would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Crowne Plaza Metro is at the far W border of the zone. It's not really convenient during the day and it's going to be quiet in this area at night. I see the Doubletree for $159, which wouldn't be a 4*, but would be in a better location and more family-friendly for about the same price. Would that be of interest? If you're driving in, there's also great areas outside the city that are really nice and significantly cheaper than downtown, but it then requires a train ride (on the nicer Metra trains) into the city.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]