Priceline Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (Downtown) The Plaza Hotel and Residences

JayM
By JayM,
in

I need help identifying and a recommendation on a 2* Green Bay area hotel; that is listed for $147 a night between 9/13/14 and 9/15/14.

The amenities are as follows:

◾Free Parking
◾Free Breakfast
◾Free Internet
◾Pet friendly
◾Indoor pool(s)
◾Smoke Free Rooms
◾Fitness Center
◾Pool(s)
◾Business Center
◾Internet access
◾Accessible for the blind
◾Accessible for the deaf
◾Accessible path of travel
◾In-room accessibility
◾Accessible bathroom
◾Handicapped parking
◾Roll-in shower

Thank you.

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

I need help identifying this Priceline.Express Deal. It's a 2* Green Bay Airport for $178; during 9/13/14 - 9/15/14. Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) guest favorite

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Indoor Swimming Pool

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Thanks!

I use the BetterBidding Hotwire and PRICELINE links to search & bid, always have and always will.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to stay in Milwaukee and take a party bus on gameday.

Accommodations include microwave, refrigerator, and full kitchen with cooking utensils and dinnerware. Parking is $8. There is a restaurant of some renown on the premises.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that will work for your needs.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the star rating of this property as well as if this was a PRICELINE EXPRESS purchase (and if so if you recall the amenities shown before your purchase)

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay... and the game! ;)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This was a Priceline.Express Deal.

It is indeed a 3* hotel.

The guaranteed amenities are free internet, pets allowed, and bed choice available.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]