Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley Coastview Inn Santa Cruz

patw
By patw,
in

I wanted to be in Santa Cruz near the water and not in the Scotts Valley area. There are 3 adults so I am limited to Hotwire at this point. Using the Biddinghelper button I found a 2.5 hotel on Hotwire Secret Rate for $82 (if I remember right.)  A little thing popped up that said the last hotel that won at that rate was the Best Western. I usually bid at 3* or better but the hotel sounded okay. The amenities listed were free breakfast & free parking. Yes, I did click the full amenities button and only those two items were listed (though today it looks like the same hotel may have added a business center).  I then checked the hotwire easy view and there was a 2.5* with the same amenities for $74. So I went ahead a booked that one. It is the Coastview Inn. This looks like a new hotel for the Hotwire list. We are currently there and it is a clean hotel right across the street from the boardwalk and the beach. There are lots of restaurants and entertainment within walking distance and the front desk guy is very helpful.  As a bonus there is a small pool though it's fairly sheltered so Its probably in the shade most of the day. We aren't staying long and are very happy with our choice. Thank you Betterbidding!  :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]