Priceline Hotel: 3* Montreal Delta Montreal

ayz75
By ayz75,
in

First I tried $43 (for 3*) and failed. Three days later I tried $50 on 4* and rejected, then $48 on 3* and excepted.

I just hope I won't get the same crappy service as last time :) The last time I went to delta (also bid through priceline) was back in July. They gave us a room on the 2nd floor (and right next to the elevator) not only was it noisy, but the worst thing was that it was one of thoes "closet pull-out beds" I wasn't very impressed.. but I couldn't do anything about it. :)

I stayed here the end of October and was given a room on the 9th floor. When I arrived at the room and looked out the window there was a huge construction site below so I immediately thought that there would be alot of noise the following morning which was a Monday. I called down to the front desk to request a room change and explained why and the receptionist was very accomodating and put me in another nice room on the 4th floor but opposite side of the building facing Sherbrooke St.

I really enjoy quiet in the morning and that's almost impossible to get in this hotel. For some reason the noise from the hallway when people let their doors shut is astronomical and the housekeeping crew starts early on and is constantly letting the doors slam onto the latches, very annoying!! Anyway, it's a nice hotel aside from the noise issue and enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]