Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Lima Wingate By Wyndham Lima

Buffy
By Buffy,
in

Earlier today I bought a Priceline Express Deal for a 2.5* hotel in Lima, OH for $56 and got the Wingate. Priceline's normal rate for this hotel on my dates is "on sale" right now from $99 down to $85.

I was expecting the Comfort Inn or something else of a lower quality than the Wingate, since most other hotel sites besides Priceline list the Wingate as 3* instead of 2.5*, and in Lima, OH 3* is as good as it gets.

I didn't use the PRICELINE link through this forum to book because I didn't join this forum until after booking and therefore didn't know about the link :-/

Congrats on your success. :)

Solid deal for this Wingate property and glad you are pleased with the result.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with the listing before purchase? 

Thank you for letting us know about this new Price.line property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I live in Lima,Ohio and you will not be disappointed in the Wingate. The manager,staff,and facilities are top notch. This is located in the Downtown and is attached to the Civic Center and parking garage. The downtown is experiencing a revival,with 5 new restaurants opening in the last year or so. Please contact me if you have any questions about our town or visit   http://www.visitdowntownlima.com/. Hope this is not against the rules!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]