Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Milwaukee (West) Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West

Dunworkin
By Dunworkin,
in

We are looking for two rooms in Milwaukee for 2 nights Sat 26th, Sun 27th somewhere close to Millar Park as we are going to a ball game there on Sun 27th.   Hotwire Hot Rate is offering a 3.5 * place for $85 US in the Milwaukee West area.   It lists the following ammenities

Free Parking
Free Internet
Indoor pool(s)
Smoke Free Rooms
Fitness Center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Center

It is also showing a trip advisor rating of 4.0 and a Hotwire Rating of 90%.  

Thanks

Is this for April 26-28 as i'm not currently seeing any 3.5* hotel close to an $85 price in the West zone when searching for your dates (nothing close to this price in fact)... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? When using this method to search this is the amenity set i'm seeing for this 3.5* hotel:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

If this is what you're seeing, the Crowne Plaza or the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok went with the Hotwire Easy View 3.5 star and it turned out to be the Radisson as predicted by Thereuare.   Place looks great and it has the amenities I was after at a very good price and it is close to Millar Park for our baseball park visit so that is a bonus as well.  

thank you

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're looking forward to your stay at this well reviewed property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

• 3 months later...

A very nice hotel that provided a free shuttle down to Miller Park which was appreciated.   Wasn't able to get two beds per room as requested but they did bring up a single bed on request and it was a true bed not one of those fold in half jobs so it was very comfortable.   Very happy with this choice.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]