Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Hotel Monaco

Jbone0327
By Jbone0327,
in

So I have been trying to get a room for next weekend and have tried bidding from 65 to 115 and it is always rejected ( using the rebid process suggested). Now there is a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for 138 at inner harbor downtown. Usual amenities but no pool, it makes me think it is the Monaco lkimpton. Any idea if it could be something else? At this point, should I just take it or is there a chance a can grab something cheaper?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

Please provide the dates of your stay and the FULL LIST of amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with this property and we'll have a look at the offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'd guess the Monaco.

You can:

- Try again bidding to see if you can get a win under the express deals price, but it may be a different hotel. These date/s do appear on the busy side, and there is always the risk that you could see the price of the express deal go up or the listing go away in the meantime.

- Take the express deals listing. You could probably get something cheaper via bidding, but this way, you're locked in and don't risk the deal disappearing.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congrats on your success. :)

Solid win for this Kimpton boutique and glad you were still able to get a deal. 

Can you confirm the complete list of amenities that were showing with this listing? This information is available under the trip information in your Hot.wire account.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]