Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley) Marriott Copley

ayz75
By ayz75,
in

I'm looking for a 3 or 4* hotel in Boston (downtown or Copley) for January 3 and January 4 (2 nights)

I am willing to bid up to $90 because Expedia.ca has a special deal on the Boston Park Plaza (3.5 star, about 100 plus tax and services)

I think there are two safe re-bid zones in Boston if I go with 4 star.. any strategy suggestions?

Thanks!!

First, please use the RED link for priceline found in the upper left hand corner of each betterbidding page.

At the 4* level you do have 2 free re-bids, please post what they are PRIOR to bidding (just to make sure you are using the correct areas).

These are my suggestions based on the $149 Hyatt regency rate and the Colonnade at $135 (Orbitz). Copley starts higher because I haven't seen it won for less than $80 (but we'll try anyways). All figures are US$.

Select 4* Downtown....

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone 1...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone 2...

Bid $55 or 60, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline as you did previously.

Select 4* Copley....

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone 1...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone 2...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser

If these don't work, come back and we'll work from there. If they do work, be sure to keep us updated. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing how it is 3 weeks after that post, rates have since gone up. Please try bidding as soon as you can, and reporting back with your success/failure. This time, I'd suggest maximizing your free rebids by trying something like the following up to your maximum:

4 Star

Downtown $45, if rejected...

Downtown + Rebid 1 $52, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline

Downtown + Rebid 2 $60, if rejected...

Downtown + Rebid 2 + Rebid 1 $68, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline

Downtown + Copley $75, if rejected...

Downtown + Copley + Rebid 1 $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline

Downtown + Copley + Rebid 2 $85, if rejected...

DT + Copley + R2 + R1 $90

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]