Hotwire Hotel: 5* London (Heathrow Airport LHR East) Sofitel London Heathrow

Jenga
By Jenga,
in

Hi, guys:

I know there's no guarantee, but I was wondering about your confidence level that this is the Heathrow Sofitel and not a previously reported 4* that's been bumped up to a 5*. I have an early flight and want to avoid the Hoppa Bus if possible, so the in-airport Sofitel is my prime choice. I know that right now this is the only 5* on the BB list, but with amenities that match so many of the 4* properties as well, I'm feeling wary.

April 10-11, 2014

LHR East

$139

Amenities

Free internet, restaurant(s), airport shuttle, business center, smoke-free rooms, self-service laundry, fitness center, spa services.

Using the BB HOTWIRE links for searching, of course. With thanks, as always.

I had to jump on this (UK time difference), and I'm so pleased that it was indeed the Heathrow Sofitel! Ammenities as per my original post above.

April 10-11, 2014

5*

(Heathrow Airport LHR East) Sofitel London Heathrow

Subtotal: $137
Tax recovery charges & fees $34.95
Total trip price $171.95

I used the BB HOTWIRE link.

A great price for London and this hotel in particular. Thanks, as always!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you also see an INTERNET ACCESS amenity listed? (in addition to the Free Internet already mentioned)?

If so, as you point out there are no guarantees, but the Sofitel would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, "Internet Access" is also one of the amenities.

As per above, I went ahead and booked it using the BB HOTWIRE link, and received the LHR Sofitel. Also just FYI, they offered me the option of extending my stay an additional night for US$133.

Thanks again -- great to have you guys to count on even when I'm in another country!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]