Charlottesville, VA (CHO) - Toronto, ON (YYZ)

austroamericandad
By austroamericandad,
in

Was observing flights from VA to Toronto - ROA is absurdly expensive (to many Virginia Tech people drive up demand) - so I looked for Lynchburg (LYN), and Charlottesville (CHO), where I monitored some good deals, below 3oo. The week/day I finally wanted to book, those seats were gone - so I tried my luck on PRICE.LINE, and actually got the same flight a little bit under the original public price. Seems like that on PRICELINE some of the cheaper booking classes stay live a little bit longer. 

Of course it was a red-eye, but so were the flights I originally identified as well. But paying 200 more for a couple of hours later was not what I wanted.

Offered a price of $225 and got the following counter offer that I took:

Airline Ticket Offer with Taxes & Airline Fees:  $268.66 per ticket

Airline Ticket Agent Fees:  $7.45 per ticket  

Number of Tickets:  1

Airfare Subtotal:  $276.11

Hope that helps someone else booking airfares.

Congratulations on your success!

Airfare deals can be tough to come by so glad to see this one worked out well for you.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with your dates of travel so we can add this information to the topic title.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]