Hotwire Hotel: 3* Detroit (Dearborn) Best Western Greenfield Inn

Alcatel Tester
By Alcatel Tester,
in

The TownePlace Suites Detroit-Dearborn or the Extended Stay America - Detroit - Dearborn would be a guess, but with only 35% of previous guests recommending this property, would sooner suggest the 3* hotel in this zone for just a little more at $61/nite:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Indoor Pool

Shuttle

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... my guess here would be the Best Western Greenfield Inn, but should i be wrong, at least this property is 90% recommended by previous guests and has a 4.0/5.0 TA rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you.

Previously Priceline would not accept $45 for 3* area 1Allen Park - Melvindale - Lincoln Park, 2 Dearborn, 3 Detroit Airport (DTW) & 7 Taylor - Southgate . 

I think I will switch back to your Priceline link and try 3* $50 for area 2 (Dearborn) then if needed adding area 1 Allen Park - Melvindale - Lincoln Park for $55 and using the 7% coupon code.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed... i think this is a much better value than the HOTWIRE property you were previously considering since the reviews are much better and it's only slightly more expensive.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yep, in my haste, I forgot to use your link...sorry.

I made up for it though and used your PRICELINE link again to obtain the $45 Crown Plaza in Grand Rapids again :-).

The Best Western is Ok but Old. You feel like you have stepped into the past when you walk in. I think they added just enough stuff or updated just enough stuff to barely qualify for 3*.

I got a handy cap room 314. The Hwy noise outside is a bit much. I could not drowned the hwy noise out with the AC fan because it is an old system also and the AC was not working plus it was a bit hot and stuffy.

I had to open the window and let in more hwy noise in to cool the room and try to sleep.

The room has an old thermostat box on the wall with a thumb wheel setting that throw the switch either to heat or cool.

The intake vent is in the bathroom partition wall and the exhaust vent is in the ceiling vestibule as you enter the room. You know, one of those old rooms.

The bathroom sink is very small, hardly enough room for your toiletries. It also has a very small and old analog black and white TV jutting out from the mirrors.

I can't say much about the area working nights but I do see a shopping complex across the way with Target, Best Buy...

FYI, A major hwy leading into Detroit HWY 96 is shut down for 6 more months.

Only 2 nights, I survived it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]