Rated 9.0out of 10 (or higher)

Because of the rating I'm thinking is the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas

3½ Star Hotel in Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area for $115/night

Guaranteed Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Rated 8.0out of 10 (or higher)

This one may be hard, as it's a condo...

As always, using the PRICELINE link to do my searches and bookings!

Thanks in advance

The amenities for the 4* property are very common for a hotel of this star rating and while the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas would be one possibility, i don't see how you can rule out the Ka'anapali Alii, Polynesian Shores, or The Kapalua Villas either.

For the Condo, my guess would be the Outrigger Aina Nalu.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can keep all posts for this stay in this same thread. Once you win a hotel use the ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN button on the lower right corner of this page and the entire thread will be moved to the correct section of the board (if necessary).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you thereuare

These are the hotwire hotels I'm interested and would like to identify them. I had a hardtime looking at the easy view of hotwire to obtain the amenities, because the prices are all different (I ensured I was in USD), and even when trying to book from there I always got an error message. Will appreciate any insights!

Always using the HOTWIRE link from the forum for my searches and bookings

Cheers!

May 12 - 17, 2014

Wailea - Makena area 4* USD  168 (Hotel)

Free Parking
  Free Internet
  Resort
  Beachfront hotel
Fitness Center
  Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
  Self service laundry

95% recommended

4.5/5 rating in Trip advisor

------------------------------------------

HOT RATE CONDO
Ka'anapali area

USD 182

Free Internet
  Resort
  Beachfront hotel
  Studio
Full kitchen
  Smoke Free Rooms
  Laundry in room
  Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)

4.5/5 Trip advisor rating

HOT RATE CONDO
Wailea - Makena area

3.5 * 150 USD

Free Parking
  Free Internet
  Near Beach
  1 Bedroom Suite
Full kitchen
  Smoke Free Rooms
  Laundry in room
  Pool(s)
Self service laundry

100% recommended

4/5 trip advisor

When using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com click the 'See all' amenities link(s) first before clicking anything in the HOTWIRE tab, as sometimes the Hotwire tab links will break the links in the EASY VIEW tab (and vice-versa)... when this happens simply click the SEARCH button in the form at the top of the page to refresh the listings.

If the above still causes issues for you please do the following for each HOTWIRE offer to see the full list of amenities:

-search HOTWIRE and click the offer

-on the next page click the BOOK NOW button

-in the TRIP SUMMARY box click the 'See more' link at the end of the list of amenities

Please confirm the complete set of amenities and we'll have a look at these offers.

thank you thereuare

These are the hotels I'd like to identify

May 12-17

Lahaina 3*5

117 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Studio, Air-Conditioning, Pool(s), Front Desk, Golf Nearby

Ka'anapali 3 

115 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Beachfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services

Ka'anapali 3.5 *

140 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Beachfront hotel, Studio, Full kitchen, Daily Housekeeping, Air-Conditioning, Children's actvities, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), 24-hour Front Desk, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby

Wailea - Makena 3.5*

150 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Near Beach, 1 Bedroom Suite, Full kitchen, Smoke Free Rooms, Laundry in room, Pool(s), Self service laundry, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible path of travel, Handicapped parking

Very much appreciated!

As always, i used the HOTWIRE link for searches

Ive been researching a lot for Maui and Waikiki for the past month for my vacation. 

Heres another option I noticed for your dates on Priceline.Express. 

3½ Star Hotel in Ka'anapali - Lahaina Area for $115/night

Amenities:

Free Internet in room

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

It looks like it is a better deal if you are interested with the 10% coupon code M3HVK8SD ->> expires 11:59pm ET on 4/11/2014.

Priceline Total = $616 after coupon

Additional charge by hotel = $78.12 during check out

Total trip = 694.12

From my research, the common 3.5 star in this area won for name your own price or hotwire etc. are:

• Aston Kaanapali Shores - this one is consider a condo (for your dates $90 mandatory fee according to Priceline regular price)
  • Outrigger Aina Nalu - this one is consider a condo (for your dates $78.12 mandatory fee according to Priceline regular price)
  • The Royal Lahaina resort (looks like no additional fee)
  • Aston At The Whaler On Kaanapali Beach (for your dates $52.10 mandatory fee according to Priceline regular price)
I am not 100% sure but from this I think it is a good indicator that it might be Outrigger Aina Nalu because of the $78.12 mandatory fee 

Thank you 604girly for your comprehensivos response! I will definitely give it a try topriceline express, I used to have a coupon but it expired so this really comes handy, thanks a ton!

I haven't even decided which area is better which makes it harder to narrow my choices, will come back once I get a hotel :-)

Cheers!

OK, so i wasn't super excited with the hotels that I would potentially get from the hotwire options, so I decided to take a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal with the coupon that 604girly provided (Thanks a bunch, you save me 90 bucks!) for the 4* hotel in Makena. Based on the results from the forum it was pretty clear it was going to be Makena Beach & Golf Resort, so i decided to go for it. $174 USD -10% with the coupon + fees = 928 UDS, meaning around 185 per day after taxes and fees.

I used the PRICELINE link from the forum for my booking

Thanks everyone for your help!

Fabian

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]