Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (Skokie - Niles - Evanston) Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center Chicago North Shore

ohaio
By ohaio,
in

We like staying in Skokie because it's less expensive and free parking.  Hoping the Doubletree is still as nice as when we stayed there a couple of years ago.  There's only one free re-bid zone in Chicago for 3* but any of the downtown zones can be used too...unless you are really "unlucky" and get a 3* in downtown for less than $60. :)

Started bid for Skokie 3*

$47 - Rejected

add Franklin @ $52 - Rejected

add Lincoln Park @ $55 - accepted

p.s. I used the QuickQuote link again for this purchase...keep up the good work.

Congrats on your success. :)

Awesome deal for this Doubletree property, which I think did undergo some renovation work recently. Let me know if you have any questions (restaurants, etc) about the area. There's not much in the way of "views", but if you can get a high floor looking either way I think this property offers some nice views of the surrounding area.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]